Avotova, LLC, its members, managers, employees, or any other faction associated with our company IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDITIONS OF ITS products or services. THE COMPANY SELLS ALL ITS products or services ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED IN THE TRANSFER OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AVOTOVA, LLC. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA OR REVENUES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
· YOUR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS
· YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVERS
· UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS, INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF YOUR TRANSACTIONS, TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT
· ACCESS OR USE OF OUR PRODUCTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY OR ILLEGAL ACTIONS
By using our site or services, you agree that you understand that our converter makes a best effort to convert as much code as possible. We are continuing to make improvements to the conversion process. NOT ALL CODE CAN BE CONVERTED without manual intervention by a "hands-on" developer. Avotova does not provide such a service without a fee and it is at our discretion. We strive to get as much converted as possible. Even our consulting services may be unable to convert certain functionality that is obsolete where no improved methods exist to perform the same functionality.
Terms of Service
YOU AGREE THAT ALL CODE SUBMITTED TO AVOTOVA, LLC FOR CONVERSION TO BE YOUR OWN CODE, FREE OF ANYTHING OUTLAWED UNDER U.S. LAW AND THAT THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH CODE WILL NOT VIOLATE U.S. OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS. YOU AGREE THAT THE CODE BEING CONVERTED IS NOT OF A MILITARY NATURE, NOT FOR USE TO EMPOWER ANY COUNTRY THAT IS ON ANY U.S. WATCH LIST OR TO EMPOWER ANY ENTITY THAT WOULD DO HARM TO THE UNITED STATES. YOU AGREE THAT THE CODE IS NOT OF ANY PORNOGRAPHIC, GAMBLING, OR OTHERWISE UNETHICAL NATURE.
Our products are often evolving as we add more functionality and features. As a customer, you agree that you will hold us harmless from any damages that might result from the use of our website or software to you or your company.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Avotova, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER TANGIBLE OR INTANGIBLE, RESULTING FROM AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OR ACCESS TO OUR PRODUCTS OR TO OUR DATA SERVERS. AVOTOVA, LLC MAKES A BEST EFFORT TO KEEP YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION SAFE BUT YOU AGREE THAT AVOTOVA, LLC WILL BE HELD HARMLESS IN ANY EVENT THAT DATA IS COMPROMISED.
You agree to keep your registration ID and Password secret and to protect it from unauthorized use.
By using our site, our software, or services, you agree to the terms of service outlined in this document. You agree by using our site, software, or services that you have read this Terms of Service in its entirety and that you understand it.
You agree that the company name registered at the time of license purchase will appear in the code that is being converted. This is to prevent the resale of any license. A license is non-transferable, time sensitive agreement to a single user and can be used or transferred to another user or entity.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on AVOTOVA, LLC's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on AVOTOVA, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AVOTOVA, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on AVOTOVA, LLC's web site are provided "as is". AVOTOVA, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AVOTOVA, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AVOTOVA, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on AVOTOVA, LLC's Internet site, even if AVOTOVA, LLC or a AVOTOVA, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on AVOTOVA, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AVOTOVA, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. AVOTOVA, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. AVOTOVA, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AVOTOVA, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AVOTOVA, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to AVOTOVA, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of WYOMING without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.